BLM & Business: Recruitment (Network UK)
Evidence shows that Black people across the UK experience disproportionate levels of unemployment and face numerous systemic barriers impeding their access to professional opportunities appropriate for their educational attainment.
This event will explore how businesses can attract and hire more Black talent by showcasing best actions and practices to reach out to more Black candidates and increase their hiring rates, with the aim of inspiring business action on race and ethnicity in the workplace.
We are delighted to welcome Cynthia V Davis, CEO and Founder of BAME Recruitment, as a guest speaker for this event.
Objectives and key takeaways:
• Learn about systematic/institutional barriers impeding recruitment of Black people
• Understand the business case for diverse and inclusive recruitment campaigns and processes
• Learn how to attract and recruit more Black talent
• Explore challenges in relation to diverse hiring within different sectors
• Understand why and how to set affirmative action goals and ambitious targets for recruitment of Black talent
Target audience: business representatives, particularly HR and D&I professionals
We are pleased to announce that this webinar series is being funded by NatWest Group, enabling these important conversations to take place.
For any questions about this webinar, please contact Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Karla at email@example.com.