UN Global Compact
2021 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education - 9th PRME Assembly
The Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative of the United Nations Global Compact is convening the 2021 Global Forum for Responsible Management Education - 9th PRME Assembly.
Join fellow leaders in helping to shape the future of business and management education, and to support the global effort to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
When | 16-17 June 2021
Where | Virtually on Hopin
Who | Over 1000 pioneers and thought leaders of responsible management education including deans, university presidents, professors, researchers, business school accreditation bodies, and students, in addition to high level guests from the United Nations, the private sector, civil society, and the media.
How | Held in conjunction with the 2021 UN Global Compact Leaders Summit, this year's Virtual PRME Global Forum will provide a collaborative platform and action-oriented space to celebrate achievements and highlight best practices within the community, provide an update on the new governance structure and strategic direction, and explore the important role of higher education in support of the SDGs. Some of the sessions this year will include:
- Focus sessions for PRME Chapters, Working Groups, Deans, Champions, Partners and more
- Sessions related to sustainable finance, rankings, cross-sector partnerships and more
- Student-led sessions on the value of sustainability-focused education in building competencies for the future and announcement of student-engagement initiatives
- Plenary on the Blueprint for SDG Integration in Business Schools
- Various tracks and parallel sessions in relation to key issue-areas of interest to the wider PRME community (e.g., on climate change, gender equality, business for human rights, and more)