Global Compact Network USA Recognizes Our SDG Pioneer External Reviewers
In our search for our second annual USA SDG Pioneer, Global Compact Network USA received many impressive nominations from our participating companies and undertook a rigorous process of reviewing applications. This included an internal and external review process to best identify business leaders who are championing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through their company, as well as inspiring others to advance the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. Our external reviewers made the final selection and included illustrious representatives from the Global Compact Network USA Board of Directors, the UN, academia, and civil society.
Global Compact Network USA recognizes the contribution of our external reviewers in identifying our SDG Pioneer and is grateful for their support of the Network and the SDGs.
Global Compact Network USA 2020 SDG Pioneer External Reviewers:
- Sunil Prashara, President and CEO, Project Management Institute
- Sanjeev Khagram, Dean and Director General, Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University
- Gayle Schueller, Vice President & Chief Sustainability Officer, 3M
- Jennifer Leitsch, Vice President, Corporate Responsibility, CBRE
- Matthew Hunter, Communications Lead, Office of the Secretary-General's Envoy of Youth