COP 26 Recap: Business Ambition for Climate Action - Live from COP 26
The UN Global Compact organized its Business Ambition for Climate Action - Live from COP 26, a day-long virtual experience on 10 November 2021. The conference featured leading Chief Executives, corporate sustainability experts and business leaders, plus heads of UN agencies and civil society organizations, who came together to showcase concrete actions for a net-zero economy, to increase society’s resilience and highlight strategies to unlock climate finance.
UN Global Compact Network USA was pleased to contribute a session to this event highlighting US Corporate Climate Ambition, featuring high-level US government, civil society, and corporate speakers. A recording of the event can be found here.
- Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Katie McGinty, Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer, Johnson Controls
- Evan Harvey, Global Head of Sustainability, Nasdaq
- Kerry Adler, CEO, SkyPower Global
- Charles E Schumer, United States Senate Majority Leader
- Ateli Iyalla, Managing Director, CDP North America
- Adam Roy Gordon, Engagement Director, UN Global Compact Network USA