COP 26 & Business Ambition for Climate Action
Don't miss the UN Global Compact’s Business Ambition for Climate Action - Live from COP 26, a day-long virtual experience on 10 November 2021. The conference will feature leading Chief Executives, corporate sustainability experts and business leaders, plus heads of UN agencies and civil society organizations, who will come together to showcase concrete actions for a net-zero economy, to increase society’s resilience and highlight strategies to unlock climate finance.
UN Global Compact Network USA is pleased to contribute a session to this event on US Corporate Climate Ambition. The session will be streamed on November 10 at 5:15 pm GMT/ 12:15 pm EST.
- Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Katie McGinty, Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer, Johnson Controls
- Evan Harvey, Global Head of Sustainability, Nasdaq
- Kerry Adler, CEO, SkyPower Global
- Charles E Schumer, United States Senate Majority Leader
- Ateli Iyalla, Managing Director, CDP North America
- Adam Roy Gordon, Engagement Director, UN Global Compact Network USA