*Watch the webinar here.
Sustainable Development Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Food and agriculture are at the heart of civilization and prosperity. Yet, agriculture faces multiple challenges: a world population expected to grow to 9 billion by 2050, smaller rural labor force, soil quality degradation, climate change, food wastage, water scarcity, biofuel production and changing lifestyles leading to urbanization and more protein-intensive diets.
Business can contribute to solving these challenges, eradicating hunger and improving food and agriculture systems.
Join us to learn how U.S. companies large and small can contribute to making food systems more resilient, distributing food effectively at a global scale, and building an effective agricultural supply chain in a resource-constrained world.
- Nancy Curby, Senior Vice President, Corporate Partnerships and Philanthropy Operations, Feeding America
- Kim Fortunato, Director of Community Affairs, Campbell Soup Company; President, Campbell Soup Foundation
- Matt Smith, Director, Food for Good at PepsiCo
- Shawna Lemke, Director, Food and Nutrition Engagement, Monsanto Company
- Adrienne Gardaz Cuendet, Senior Manager, Environment, Food & Agriculture, UN Global Compact